Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I cannot stay quiet, I cannot raise my daughter in a world where a well-known national company can attempt to take $10,000 of someone’s money.We decided to purchase an RV and went to Camping World aka Freedom Roads.

After a quick day of looking, getting pricing and we decided to purchase a unit. We left $2,600.00 deposit on a camper and after being rushed through signing paperwork with no real explanation, we set a date to return to pick it up. After getting home and reviewing all the information, we noticed a vast amount of discrepancies. We requested in writing and verbally for them to simply just fix the mistakes, email us the revised contract and we would be good to go.

Each time we spoke to a representative from Camping World / Freedom Roads, we were told they were looking into it and would get back to us. 2 ½ months later, Camping world still has our deposit, as they refuse to give it back, they still have the RV, and they have the money from the finance company. They Charged us for an extended warranty which we requested they cancel, they have not, they charged us for additional items they told us were included. It was a simple request, fix the problem with the contracts so we can continue to do business or return the deposit.

We cannot go into further detail because of a pending lawsuit. Camping world needs to be exposed for what they do to people.

Just read their reviews.We are also trying to get a class action law suit going so if anyone would like to join please contact Mike or Kimi Quinn.

Review about: Rv.

Reason of review: .

I didn't like: Poor ethics.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

nanawinnie

I think a class action lawsuit is warranted regarding their financing practices. They use high pressure sales tactics to talk people into loans they don't need or want, or can't afford.