Made the horrible mistake of going back to Camping World to buy our second camper. The sales part went okay and that's really all they care about.

Once they have your money you are pretty much screwed if anything is wrong with it. We bought a 2019 Jayco camper a few months ago and we had a heavy rain about a month ago and rain was just pouring in where the slide meets the camper. Took it in on Columbus Day and was told 10-14 days to look at it. Well it's been over three weeks and finally on my fourth call to the store I was able to get the service manager who just gives the old, well end of this week maybe beginning of next it will be looked at.

Then who knows how long to actually fix the issue. I will never ever buy from here again or recommend this place to anyone. I will take the unit elsewhere to get fixed from now on. It's worth money out of my pocket to not deal with the hassle that always comes with this place.

Also, the spare tire had a screw in it when we got it, there was no stabilizer jack crank bar, grommets missing from stove, one of the speakers was broken, and a few other minor details. I HATE Camping World.

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 30.

Comments