1.3

I bought an Outback 323BH travel trailer from Camping World in March 2014.Later that summer the kitchen slide stopped working (the motor died, it's a BAL cable slide - don't EVER buy one) and the large slide was making all kinds of noise.

I brought it back under warranty and they "repaired" both slides. The only problem was when I went to pick it up the kitchen slide didn't come in all the way. It stuck out about an inch and a half from the side of the camper. The technician tried to fix it while I was there but he ultimately said I would have to leave it.

Duh, they had screwed it up pretty good. I didn't even check the large slide. When I came back they obviously had someone with intelligence check and adjust the kitchen slide because it was pretty good. The large slide however was still a mess.

When it moved in or out the slide would bind and snap and pop as it traveled. They said, they all do that, it's normal. Normal my a$$ but I was so fed up with these clowns that I took my camper home and did some research. Low and behold I found that others had the same issue and they solved it with some Dry Lube.

So, I bought a can of Dry Lube and sprayed the linkage. When it dried I moved the slide in and out and gee, NO NOISE at all!!! I guess they were wrong and it only cost me $17 for a can of Dry Lube. Bottom line - they have totally and completely lost me as a customer.

I think Camping World is only there to make the sale and then they're gone. And, their technical staff doesn't have a clue about what they're doing and they don't give a *** about the customer. Make the sale and run. I will NEVER buy anything else from Camping World.

Oh, and one other thing. When you buy a camper from them you are "required" to talk to their insurance department before they sign the deal where they try and pressure you into buying their sick *** RV insurance. That's one *** of a business practice.

This place and their CEO "The Profit" Marcus Lemon"head" are a total joke!!!!If he's such a profit he should try and save his crappy RV company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments