6101 Mallard Rd, Thornburg, VA 22565, USA
1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a brand new 2018 SEISMIC 94K in December 2017 from them. 2 Days later I had to return because a bad leak that damaged the Furnace.

They took care of it fine

At a later date had to return again because of a broken latch on the external front porch.

I report it on February 2018 left it there for other small repairs that were not completed and after 3 month later they tell me that JAYCO had sent the incorrect part. I called JAYCO and explained the situation and JAYCO reply was "Yes they do that they blame us to cover their inability to do the work in timely manner or correctly" I have placed calls after calls and this place Camping World known previously as SAFFORD RV in Fredericksburg VA told me that nobody was able to take my call. Not a service manager nobody could take the call. I went there finally in person to pick up my unit and to my surprise the person that is supposed to take my call was on the internet playing some games at the time.

When she saw me there in person she was surprised. I told them I was there to pick up my unit and as I am waking to the back to pick up, there my unit had all doors open and the mechanic started saying how sorry he was for letting my battery run dead and had to plug in so I can close the unit and take it. Sure enough I had to purchase two new batteries on this new Unit just because every time I take it there they go bad.

So far my unit is not repaired two new batteries my expense on a new unit. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone at all.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service department, Lies according to the manufacturer about the wrong part, Lack of customer service.

Comments