1.3
Interest Rate

If I could give negative stars I would. This place is a joke.

They get your hopes up, make it seem like you are getting some amazing deal (when you can find the exact same if not better campers at other dealers for cheaper). Also, they are not transparent AT ALL about their financing process and lie to you. Make you feel like all is well and everything will be great when in fact it is not. The Indy location had me fill out a "Sold" sign, slap it on the camper, and take pictures of my "new baby" and then ignored me for 6 days.

Once I emailed corporate I FINALLY got a response back and it was only to tell me that the things that were told to me on a Saturday couldn't have even been true because the banks weren't even open so there's no way WILL CARY OR ZACH MCVICKER could have possibly known the things they were telling me. I am glad this fell apart because at least now I can go somewhere else that won't screw me over or lie to me.

Stay away from Camping World Greenwood unless you like this sort of thing.

And before corporate gets on here saying they would like to hear more from me regarding this issue, I already emailed csteam@campingworld.com. I got the email address from all the other horrible reviews on here.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 03.

Comments