1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This is by far the mosy usless RV store on the planet.I had some minor issues while traveling a cross the U.S.

from Massachusetts To California. I needed a handle the saw lost ( for my gray water tank valve ( sorry out of stock) that was after I huntted for 10 minutes to find someone that worked there, he said sorry I dont work in this deparment I will get you someone that does. Another 10 minutes goes by and some guy says can I help you. I tell him what I am looking for and he says let me check in the back.

I am not sure whete he went but 20 minutes later he comes out and see me standing there and asks if i need any help?? WTF. Ya you wete checling to see if you had the pary I needed. He says Oh ya , now we dont.

So I go down the street to a small RV dealer and walk in they help me right away and have the part and i am out the door and on my way in 5 minutes with thals you come again. I did by something at the Camping world, cap for my bumper. I took it to the register and the lady says " can't check out here you will have to ho over to "that register over there" so I do as I was asked and wait another 10 minutes for someone one to come out to ring me up. She see's me standing there and finally after I ask her if someone is going to ring me up.

She gets maf at me and goes and gets a guy from the office to come out. ( same guy that I delt with when I wad looking for the part that they did not have. He asks me if I found everything I needed. Really are you that *** not to know that 15 minutes ago you could not help me with the part I needed.

Needless to say I was less then inpressed. So i figure eveyone has an off day and maybe it was just that store. So now I am in another store ( thinking they can' t all be that bad. I go in to the store not a sole around anywhere.

Could have taken whatever i wanted and walked out. I finally get someone to help me. ( i just need a clip for one of my bars on my hitch) guess what? Out of stock and tried to sell me another part at twice the price that would not work.

( found the part at the campground camp store) He asked me if I needed anything esle. I said yes a camp reading light ( 12 volt that goes in the 12 volt outlet) Ho we dont sell those try the auto parts store. So again I find someting else I need (TP) I get to the register and wait and wait. Finally the lady comes to ring me up and she is just plain rude.

Like i was bothering her by trying to pay for my TP. Needless to say I WILL NEVER SHOP AT CAMPING WORLD EVER AGAIN.

I have used there on line store many times without issue and was looking forward to going into one of there stores.NOT ANYMORE and when there little flyers come in the mail, well those I will use to train my puppy .

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1354597

Lost credibility with your awful spelling Bubba!

Seriously. Take a Spelling Class on CD while you are driving Bubba!

You spell like a first grader Bubba!