1.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Let me start with finance charge, I was told i was approved for 6%, when I got the contract it was 6.74% well in 2 days the bank sent me a letter that there was a mistake in the finance dept that the finance rate was 6.24% , ok the next was the finance manager went through items we could purchase we purchased an extended warranty with a 50$ deductable, when we got the contract it was a 100$ deductable, then we were charged 2995.00$ for paint protection which we did not agree to and Camping world refused to reverse, Fleetwood the maker of the RV said paint protection was unnessary it was a waste of money ,Then we spoke to the general manager he said he would reverse the charge for the paint protection that was on a monday, well three days went by never heard from him, called to speak to him he was off , tried to speak to the finance manager , he was on vacation.also there were several items that had to be fixed on the Rv the finance manager said he was going to make a we owe that never happened.

I will never buy from Camping world and would never recommend.they will rip you off.

Review about: Camping World Warranty.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Whole process was unprofessional, Never again.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

How does Camping world get away with all the things they do to people, does Marcus Lemonis even care about the customer , or is it all about just the money.

Camping world should not get away with this.

Bank never recieved a refund check.