We bought a 2018 Jayco Jay Flight in July 2017 Hillsboro store.Service was at Troutdale store,called and left message twice, no return call, third time made appointment, had to wait a month to get to get trailer info shop for mostly little things, was told they would call with update in a week, no call came, at two weeks I called, no response, a week later I called three more times with no response, after four weeks I drove to store to find out what was going on with my trailer, got the run around and excuses.

Finally after almost three months of trailer being there, I went and picked it up, gave it a quick once over before I left shop and found the compartment lock that was repaired, still not work properly, the compartment seal that was replaced was installed wrong, the brakes weren't adjusted that they said they could do, the a/c concern ? Before I left I told them to ship me the new compartment seal and I'll do it myself because I'm not coming back here. Got trailer home and found my heater had been left on, for how long I didn't know, propane tanks just about empty. This has been the worst service hands down I've ever had ever with anything in my life, never an apology for this just excuses.

However one person who helped me today (Robert) did apologize for the poor communication and did order the compartment seal.

Overall I would give this dealer zero stars and will go elsewhere for service even if I have to drive a hundred miles.C Scott

I didn't like: Took to long and concerns not fixed.

Comments