We have owned our brand new RV for 16 months. Camping world has had it in the shop twice.

Once for "we owe" items and once for the awning falling off. Camping World has had our RV for more time then we have.

When we took it in for the "we owe" items they were to fix a small scuff and cable issue that could not be repaired when before we took delivery. They set the RV on fire and had to remove and reinstall both the slides. They had the RV for 4 months.

We went camping and had the awning out and the awning broke off, scrapped the side of the RV, bent, and was connected on one side only.

They installed it incorrectly.

We had to disconnect it ourselves and dispose of it at the camp ground. When they got the RV for repair they royally screwed up the "warranty" claim and have had the RV for 5 months, and it is still not fixed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Inability to return calls after multiple messages, Whole experience there would never send anyone there, Inadequate staff.

Comments

It's not much comfort, but be aware you're having an impact. I was going to buy a Thor Motorhome, a Compass, and I was going to buy it at my Indianapolis Camping World.

I've now decided against them both, thanks to Pissed Off Customer.I took a deep breath, dug deeper, and went with an Airstream 23FB and a Chevy Suburban for a tow. It hasn't even arrived yet, my beautiful Silver Bullet, but I know I'll be happier.

Haydocy is a good dealership, and the Airstream, even with its occasional problems, is the most trouble-free, reliable trailer on earth.So sorry for your having to deal with these criminals. They need to rethink their entire dealership structure, especially in regards to their abysmal repair and warranty departments.