4.0

I'm not sure where to start I am so frustrated!I guess I will tell you that I am new at RVing and have an older class A.

but i am not slow at customer service. Columbus S.C Camping World has no clue how to do treat customers, they lie through their teeth. They have promise me to fix my leveler for six month. First of all they have ordered the wrong part x 2, causing me to have travel there each time and they still haven't got it right!

I STILL HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN HOPING THIS TIME THEY GET IT RIGHT! i can not spend another 4 hours in that place!!!!

i wiil never send teel anyone to go there for severvice.if i know how i would open one up here there is all kinds of opportunity and only 1 RV support here there is money to be made.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of integrity, parts not ordered and customer service arrogance. Author liked the most had a great supply of camping items and different coaches. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Camping World camping world service department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Your problem seems to be country wide , liars and thieves , just heard a little good news , camping world of bath NY has closed.