We purchased your 2016 Vista XL 35F from Camping World in Hope Mills, NC on Saturday October 22, 2016 at what we thought was a great price on our new retirment RV. The motorhome is actually a "CLASS F"! Here is the list of problems with your product that we have identified in the last four days:
1. Level jacks out of calibration.
2. Driver's-side slide out failure - out of timing. Retracts after only several attempts.
3. Passenger side privacy curtain slide - three mounting screws stripped causing the curtain to
4. Ford chasis Brake Reserve System Failure warning lights for Reserve Pump System Failure -
Vehicle is now inoperable.
5. Light in water/sewer compartment blew out first time the switch was tuner on.
6. Rear back-up camera not set correctly.
7. Carpet stained.
8. The letter "S" in VISTA on the dashboard fell off.
As I stated above, we bought this five days ago and this is the list that we have so far. The Motorhome is now inoperbale and sitting in our driveway in Woodbridge, Virginia.
On Wednesday October 26, 2016, your Service Tech "Mitch" hung up on me after I questioned him about these issues and he advised me that they were not Winnebago's problem. Really??? Is that your corporate attitude for shoddy work?
What is Winnebago going to do for us???
Camping World is scrambling to try to do something.
Please advise ASAP.
Product or Service Mentioned: 2016 Winnebago Industries Vista Lx 35f Rv.
Reason of review: Bad quality.