purchased a motor home last July 2015 with a extended warranty for mech repairs .I did cancel this warranty per agreement with in 2 months since that time I have been fighting to get my money refunded.Now I am being told by Julie at the Woodstock Ga location that I cashed the check I never received cant get no one to call me back,Substantial amount of money(5000.00)it has all the indications of a scam by C/W they have not been able to provide me any info of this so called check as to where it was cashed ,what bank,check no ,date cashed and such important info.

you may contact me at prevoman@gmail.com leave ph no

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lies and poor consumer service and total disregard for the consumer after the sale. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Camping World needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments