State: Texas City: Katy Product: Camping World Rv Repair Clear all filters (1 of 560 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Never Again Will I Buy An RV @ Camping World

2.8
I was looking to buy a 2018 Wildcat 32WB. Found one online at Camping World in Katy TX. After viewing it on line and speaking to a salesman, the salesman told me that the same model with a different VIN had just been reduced by corporate. Like who wouldn't want to save a couple thousand dollars? Little did I know the issues I was about to have! After walking the trailer and doing paperwork I had 3 item list of things needing fixed. A *** Bolt for the awning missing, a Strap on the refrigerator broken and a vent bug screen missing I paid to have installed. That's all I noticed at the time. Little did I know the landing gear did not work properly (the holes in the leg don't line up so the pin doesn't go all the way through the leg) and the screen door latch was broken. It has been a month and no repairs have been made. I also wonder if they knew this trailer had issues and that's why they had me buy it instead! Hurricane or not, they have made promises that they don't seem to be willing to keep! I also feel as though once they got my money and the contract signed I was no longer a priority to them. I have fixed the vent bug screen and the other items are available on their website! If you can believe that! I am ordering the parts I need and plan on fixing it myself. At least that way I know it will get fixed! But, NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY AN RV @ CAMPING WORLD!
Review
Service
Camping World Rv Repair
Pros
  • Personal attention in sales
Cons
  • Really poor customer service from both corporate and local store
  • Responsibility avoidance
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
I have wasted enough time! I will fix it myself!
Tags