State: Texas Product: Camping World Customer Care Clear all filters (5 of 210 reviews match)
filters
state:
city:
product:

Camping World - Terrible

Staff was rude and not very helpful. Maybe they could tell I voted for Trump. I won't be back
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Camping World Customer Care
We drive 3hrs to Lubbock, for what, yea you got to wait!!!!! We finally hooked on to our camper at 5pm!!!!! DID I MENTION THAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AT CAMPING WORLD SUCKS????!!!!!!! Too many empty promises, no service after the sale!!!! Save your headache and BUY YOUR...

Camping World Customer Care Review

My local store will not only NOT stand behind the camper they sold me but the manager doesn't even have the decency to return a phone call. Avoid this dealership!!!

Camping World Customer Care Review

I was very please with my service and extremely satisfied with how all my questions were answered. Great customer service!!!
5.0

Camping World Customer Care Review

Camping world has zero customer service skills. All they care about is the sale. Once the sale is made watch out they are done with you. Had to fight just the difference of my payoff that they owed me. They acted like they were doing me a favor. Will not do business with this company ever again.
1.7