2.5
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

This is a warning to anyone who is thinking about buying anything from Camping World in Woodstock.Don't Do It!

! They love to get your money for the purchase, but absolutely do the very worst in providing service, even mediocre customer service would be a 1000% increase in the quality of customer service for them. We bought a new camper in August of 2016, the Electric Hot Water Heater did not work, we were told that they could not fit it in until January 2017. They kept it for over a month before they got "Approval" to fix it from the Manufacture (Heartland) and then it was another 3 weeks before they "fixed" it.

While fixing it, the service department or someone at Camping World Woodstock damaged the door lock, killed the battery on the camper and then damaged my truck "Testing" the battery on the camper. They made no offer to repair the blown fuse(s) on my truck and told me that I could get a new fuse on my own at an auto parts store. They made no attempt to get a fuse for us and no reimbursement for the fuse was ever made. The damaged door lock required that we had to make another 50 mile trip (each way) to get it repaired.

When the power awning failed (Before the expiration of the warranty), they pushed it back to the Manufactures of the components, who both refused to repair it, saying that it was our fault it failed.

CW basically said we were on our own and that they would be glad to "Sell" us a new awning.They sold us the camper, not individual components and they should stand by the product they sold us.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Customer service since purchase.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments