My husband and I are traveling throughout the USA 48 states in our Hurricane Thor.We have tried to schedule twice a oil change for our RV in South Dakota, Rapid City and they blew us away they told us to try a local RV service, so we went somewhere else where they provided us excellent service.

As we journey down south to North Carolina with more miles on our RV we need a second oil change and maintenance so we decided to give Camping World another try. We call camping World and again they blow us away...she told me to contact some one in town. I told my husband Wow!!!! "That sucks, I guess Camping World don't want our business" Camping World advertises and claims excellent service and friendly service.

It's hard to believe that. We felt you should know our dissatisfaction with Camping World. My email is Teresa.Carreto@yahoo.com u hope for further travelers like us they don't experience the lack of interest your employees have for us travelers. Some of us rely on excellent service especially because we're far away from home.

We have traveled from California and we have never been treated so disrespectful like this. I hope Camping World will evaluate their costumer service to meet the need of their clients.

U thank you for listening and I hope to hear from your organization real soon.God bless America:)

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments