Salesman tried to get my young daughter with a $1200 PDI fee for checking out her new camper before she bought it and a $399 processing fee this is crazy I was glad I was there to keep them for screwing over a young person who was not familiar with crooked salesman. He kept telling us that everyone pays these fees I bought one 5 months before and refused them and he kept telling me I paid them he was wrong and we didn't pay them for this one either.i will not go back nor recommend this company to others.I think they try this on everyone but get the young and older people that is not aware of these tactics

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

60 year old single woman here and they took me for $795 PDI fee to guarantee everything is OK with the unit at time of purchase.Drove it home 30 minutes away, parked it in driveway.

2 months later took it out on first camping trip 4 miles from the camping world where I purchased and set up the trailer and plugged it in and the air conditioner would not work. They came out and inspected and said the compressor was blown and then claimed I must have done something to it and that it would be my out of pocket cost to install a new one. Don't buy from Camping World.

Wished I had read the thousands and thousand of complaints against this company before making my RV purchase which was paid cash in full.BIG lesson learned.