Terrible experience sales never called back.i had cash to buy a travel trailer.I saw a 2013 Kodiak 186 express which the sales rep couldn’t be bothered to get off the golf cart to show me the trailer.

It was very close to another trailer but I squeezed in the door to take a look and loved it. Sales said outside your price range and too heavy. I said find out about it and call me they never called of course. They were WRONG about price and weight it is perfect for my vehicle..yesterday I saw the same trailer on the internet at a reduced priced so I filled out the form and the internet rep called me.

She said I’ll have a sales person call you within the hour......once again they never called. I called internet rep again got voicemail to date no one has called. Meanwhile I’ve bought another trailer from another dealer brand new and cash paid. Shame on you Camping World I will never deal with you again.

Posting my complaint to Better Biz Bureau and social media. Camping world sales do not take single women seriously or respectfully when they say they have cash and want to purchase a used travel trailer.

They cannot be bothered to call back and are not interested in showing used travel trailers.They are only interested in couples with big bucks to spend!!!

Review about: Camping World Sales Representative.

Comments