I will cut a long story short......The inspection of the camper was fine and we were excited.

They were very attentive until we signed on the finance papers..............and OH.........signed the 'take camper as is" document............. now I know why.... The awning was out for us at the inspection and we went up and looked at the roof and awning looked fine. The dealer helped us put the awning in.

When we go to the campsite and opened it back up the awning top layer of plastic is separating and started flaking off in pieces as big as 6-10 inches long. totally perished. They also advertised the van as a 7065lbs. I only looked at vans under 7200 as we can tow 8200.....

well after a scarey and difficult towing experience this weekend, we spent time looking on line had how to resolve...............then realized the biggest problem was the fact that the camper is 9,300lbs. We had our kids in the pickup towing this camper with our contents it must be over 10,000lbs...................... they also advertised the van as a 2008 but it is a 2007!

Their false advertising risked our lives...........How dare they!

Review about: Camping World Vehicle Inspection.

Reason of review: Awning unusable - not disclosed - paid $600+ for inspection. Told in writing on add the weight is 7065lbs... it is 9,300. it is a 2007 not a 2008. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Unit we purchased.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments