Round 2, More problems with my 2014 Dumpster on wheels..I called for two weeks for help left numerous amount of messages with Valerie..(not a call back ever) I had to call the sales Dept.more than once and beg Bob Mcneil (the salesman) to please walk over to service and tell Bill Karp (the knew service manager) I been calling for weeks and nobody calls back..

Finally after 3 more attemps Service manager Bill answers.. I explained to him last week that my Faucets all leak, The Linoleum floor rises 10" when driven because air gets underneath.. Never glued properly, side of couch wood panels all coming loose and falling apart, air condition catches fire and smokes bad..He promised me a call back. Well another couple days went bi have not heard from Mr.

Bill.. They should all be ashamed of themselves. BTW, My Family and i were looking toward this RV experience and possibly knew hobby.. But instead of helping us U guys ruined it for my wife and kids..

I wish I never turned into ur driveway on the day of purchase.. Let it be known to everyone this was not my first experience with Campers world.. 4 months ago it was worst!!

The scary part is Corporate told me they would call me back and im still waiting..Judging from there ratings and reviews im not surprised...

Review about: Camping World Manager.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Everett, Washington, United States #859410

Please contact the Better Business Bureau, State Attorney General's office and get a good attorney. Maybe we should ALL see about a class action lawsuit on these fraudsters!