We dropped off our RV at the Redding Camping World on a Friday to have a traveler satellite installed.When we dropped it off our back up camera was working fine, we're travelling and have been using it for about 4 weeks.

When I got the RV back the camera no longer worked at all!!!! It worked just fine when I handed them the keys because I was using it!!! I was told by the service dept. that they were closing and I would have to return the next morning or go somewhere else.

We decided to stay over night, returned the next morning. They looked at it and we were told its our responsibility and we would have to buy a new one. It's our problem even though they shorted out the RV when they installed the new satellite. Obviously there was a problem with the install.

The service dept. front desk person was rude the entire time!!

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR SERVICE!!READ THE OTHER REVIEWS!!

This person wrote the review because of "broke something and not taking responsibity, plus terrible customer service!!" of winegard travler rv satellite antenna installation from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

It doesn't matter where you go, Coburg to Phoenix, they are all horrible.