I placed an order for an item on 1 June.Today is 11 June and it has not even moved yet!!

I've called everyday and get the same ***...blah blah blah the computers are down, the warehouse is behind. Don't patronize me!!! Very rude employees, will not let you speak to supervisors or anyone higher up. I will never do any business with this company again!!

Then online you are not able to locate phone numbers for any higher up managers, etc. I'm still looking though!

Even the store employees are rude when you ask for help with an order.But they're sure happy to take your money!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Camping World needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.