Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Purchased a brand new Forest River Vengeance toy houler from these people last year. They have had my unit in their shop for repairs as long as I've have had the unit at home.

Still needs repairs and I can't even get the store manager Marvin Humphries to return a call after leaving numerous messages. Recently picked my unit up from a tank repair and this is what I get before I get home. Check out the pictures.

They just cut the under pinning and taped it back. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT USE CAMPING WORLD FOR YOUR PURCHASE.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

WE also live in Byron ga...feel your pain! In April we bought a NEW 2018 Jayco Eagle camped in it three times.

One problem after another slides don't work had to push them in by hand on first camping trip. Camping World said they replaced the motor. next trip took back now it needs another motor on both slides. also air cond.

in bedroom doesn't work! On a very hot trip to Fl. New 2018 Jayco back in shop for these repairs for two weeks. I would like to make res.

for the mts in Sept. It is a SHAME to pay for a camper that campingworld keeps more than us. More problems too many to list. IS THERE ANYTHING PEOPLE CAN DO ABOUT THESE LEMON CAMPERS?

From my understanding there is no lemon law in Ga. So sad u retire to put up with this crap.