Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Me ad my fiancé bought a camper from camping world last year never got a tour of it after we bought it and signed the papers till it was delivered 3 months later. Was promised to us in only a week after we bought it numerous things were messed up which we paid around 1000 dollars it of our own pocket to fix because camping world said they would not fix unless we brought it in well our camper is at permanent camp site at our camp ground cost us 300 dollars to have it put in and 300 to have it pulled out.

I told the service person this they said they could give us a gift card a lot of crap that would do us. For one our dining room table is warped has a gouge in the wood, the chairs are bent and do not sit even, our dining room slide has a big rip in the molding, the roof top leaks our door lock broke a week after it was delivered, the electrical panel hums loud the front slide had a gap in it when it was open we saw daylight when we opened it up.

Like I said I had a repair man come fix the majority of these items promised by sales person I would be paid back sent in receipts never got a I dime I paid almost 1000 dollars. Which I will never see So here is my promise I will tell every one I know to never buy from your place my land lord already turned u into the better business bureau and so will I you people are crooks thieves and should never be in business!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Heartland Rvs Rv.

Preferred solution: pay me my money I spent on the work done that should be covered under warrenty.

I didn't like: Whole experience there would never send anyone there.

Comments