My wife found out that the camping world of Dothan, Al was having a blow out clearing sale at Troy university.I called Keith Phillips the sales associate that sold us a 2015 wilderness made by heartland.

We paid off lots of bill and my score is close to 800 if not over. We found a camper you drive on sale for $79.000 and filled out the paperwork, but I wanted my payments to be $350 not $600 because I'm thinking of retiring soon. Two finance nuts tag team us saying our debt ratio was to large. They forgot to count military retirement.

Oh yes now we make enough to qualify to buy this camper, but not at 350 a month. I stated sorry for wasted your time and we walked to our car and drove back to Millbrook Alabama. My wife and I discussed this on the way home and I got pissed and said, was this a blowout sale or not. I still can't believe that the camping world folks lets walk out the door without trying to make a deal.

I just want them to know that we don't have *** stencil across our foreheads. We know they jacked up the price's on all the campers, in this blow out sale. We check the internet all the time and know what price's are. before they started this sale.

I guess this is the meaning of buyers beware, We have located one in Florida, and waiting on a phone call. Keith Phillips is a good guy but, he was just out flake today. Where was military discount and my returned customer discount.

I am a retired Vietnam vet who feels I got the shaft today.

This reviewer shared experience about "did not try to keep us there to sell us a rv" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about 2015 heartland wilderness at Camping World was lack of attention Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments