what a bunch of deceptive people. Kelly Roth, her boss Kevin and the sales manager tried to pull a bait and switch.

Agreed to $74500 price out the door, I gave a deposit, a few days later they said the price didn't include 8% sales tax and new price was $80,200

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BRANCH

Other offices , Roanoke, etc are fine. When other branches quoted me RV pricing they sent through actual written quotes.This branch said they would follow up with written quote but never did.

I have call into corporate camping world, waiting to see if they will help me locate a travato at promised price. I thought salesman in automotive industry were bad these people make them look like saints

Product or Service Mentioned: Camping World Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 29.

Comments

Camping World of Syracuse NY. LIARS. I wonder if they will do so under oath in court.

to Jack #1606179

Jack, Just purchased a 2012 Newmar 3920 toy hauler. What a disaster.

Unit was winterized and they left both grey/black tanks 2/3 full of somebody's *** water . Paid for platinum package with paint protection. Never washed or detailed the unit prior to application. Bin doors without shocks.

Driver / passenger window seals bad. Couldnt see out of the windows to see the mirrors. They did install new tires, but no alignment. Steering wheel at 3'oclock while driving.

Returned it and promised it would be back that night. No word. Had a couple cocktails and had an uber bring me there just to see if it was moved. Nope still in the same spot, doors unlocked, keys where I left them and my 30k Harley sitting in the back.

200$ in uber and went back with pillow and blanket and fired it up. Slept and waited till morning. Non the less I was escorted off the property cause of a slight altercation between me and mike m.. They called said it was done and would call the next day for another walk through.

Never called. I went to look at it on my own at 5 a.m. found unlocked with my bike still in the back and dirt all over after they said they re-applied the paint protection. Windows not done and more.

Here it is sunday no unit no bike. Waiting to travel with my family to CALIFORNIA for work restoring power after the firestorms. My current mission is to turn this 100k coach into a 100k billboard and spend the next month traveling down Rt66 tell everyone not to buy from them. I'm gunna install monitors in my vehicle I'm towing playing all the videos of everything.

I'm going to start viral videos and set up YouTube. They F****d with the wrong guy this time . Contacted a lawyer. Looking into a class action suit.

Marcus doesnt respond. His facebook page is just loaded with his vacation pics. Does campingworld sponsor nascar still. Plan on parking out front with a megaphone.

These people will pay. Kelly Roth also sold mine. I didnt even pay attention as much as I should of.

Put 20k cash down. Wonder how screwed I'm gunna b