1.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a Keystone Cougar 27 SAB travel trailer last Saturday. Camping world had all the time in the world to sit me down in the sales office and take my money, but still haven't delivered the camper.

The additional air conditioner didn't work (supposedly brand new, but looked like someone tossed of the back end of a moving truck with a chain attached and dragged it to work that morning before it was installed. Buckled cabinets, buckling trim, and nobody willing to operate the things that needed to be shown (shower, toilet, slide, and many other things that MOST people actually use while camping. Please be careful in what you buy from any of these camping world locations, but especially the one in St. Augustine, FL, near FL route 16.

I can promise you this, Camping World will get NONE of my service dollars going forward.

I will ensure everyone I know that also likes the great outdoors hears about this lousy deal, too. The one thing I will always remember from my college days is that the most powerful marketing tool is still the word of mouth.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Paying for a product or service with no delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 13.

Comments