1.7

We purchased a 2015 JAYCO Bungalow Aug. 22/15.

from Campers world of Kingston New York. Had some problems, been trying to get someone to come and service the unit. FOR GET IT ! it's going on 6 weeks and nothing but BS, service manager never answers phone, no one seams to know whats going on, I have to repeat over and over to everybody I speak with what the problem is.

The camper had a crack in the kitchen sink,crack in the bathroom faucet,leaks under the sink(I had to fix myself) Leaking shower,(Still trying to fix myself) warped bedroom door, missing burner on the stove, (They could have giving me one from another camper as mine was obviously taken for another camper) missing ice bucket,slider door that won't close correctly, They must think my problems are trivial and not too important. Thank God we didn't have major problems! I will never buy ANYTHING from campers World again, not even a gallon of RV anti freeze and I pass them on my way to where the camper is .

I will go out of my way to buy somewhere else. STAY AWAY OR, YOU TO WILL BECOME A VICTIM!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 14, 2015.

Comments