In 2013 we bought a used Roadtrek with no awning.Found a bag awning at CampingWorld at a decent price and getting the $39 install made it too good to pass up.

I checked in at the service desk 20 mins. before my appointment time. 20 mins. after the appt time someone finally got around to talking to me for about 15 mins.

then taking my keys. About an hour later 2 guys came to talk to us. I'm guessing the one in the shirt & tie was the onsight attorney? They said the install would require removing cabinets, take at least 6 hrs., and, oh BTW, does not qualify for $39 install.

Haven't been back.

Plenty other stores around.Also not renewing Good Sam because of their relationship with CW.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments