2.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

So without making this review extremely long winded, I bought a used 2015 Forest River 31 ft motor home Class C from Swedesboro location in March. Traded in a perfectly good 12 year old Gulfstream Motor home with literally no problems.

The new motor home was not serviced correctly and I wound up with a leaky roof and a refrigerator that did not work. They delivered it to me a month later with a leaky roof, lights falling out of the ceiling, refrigerator parts broken and a litany of other problems that I didn't find until I actually used it on a trip to Florida. Several visits later (3) I still did not get satisfaction. All they did was put bandaids on the unit to make it look good.

Had to eventually take it to the Lakewood location to get things right. It cost me nearly $1000.00 even with my extended warranty to fix it. Believe it or not the refrigerator still needs service from the Lakewood location, but that's another story entirely. So if you want a good deal on a unit go to Swedesboro, but don't return to their service.

It's awful. My grandchildren could do a better job of repairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2015 Forest River Forester 3051S Rv.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Have Swedesboro pay for half of the repairs. .

I liked: Variety of product to choose from, Variey of campers.

I didn't like: Hold time and customer service.

Comments

Asbury Park, New Jersey, United States #1298683

Lakewood sucks big time also what a horror story I got from them s===bags