I HAD A 9 AM APPOINTMENT,WAITED TIL 4 PM.HAD TO BEG TO GET A HITCH PUT ON SO I CAN DRIVE 2 HOURS HOME FOR THE 5TH TIME.6PM THERE CLOSING,NO RUNNING LIGHTS AFTER INSPECTION.LARGE METAL BAR RUBBING TIRE.THEY SAID ITS FINE.I BLEW A TIRE ON I95.GOOD SAM NEVER CAME.THEN GOT OFF AT MY EXIT,NO BRAKES ON TRAILER.ALMOST A 24 HOUR DAY.I CALLED DEALER NEXT DAY.HE SAYS WE GAVE YOU A GOOD DEAL,IT HAD BRAKES WHEN IT LEFT.WHAT LOW LIFES,NOT CARING ABOUT ANYONE SAFETY.THEY HAVE THIRTY DAYS TO GET MY TITLE.I SEE IN OTHER POST THEY PLAY GAME WITH TITLE.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to "new trailer". hummer7777 is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Wilson, North Carolina, United States #1253652

Camping world hope mills North Carolina Fayetteville just sucks! You buy a motor home,and then they don't know you.a bunch of older lady's in tight jeans looking foolish.the g.m.is on mars!!

Lucama, North Carolina, United States #1244098

There all over the internet with shady saleman,horrible used rvs!There GENERAL MANAGER is very well known for doing nothing at all.he just eats popcorn all day.when there's a problem he is no help at all.he plays GAMES when you call.

Lucama, North Carolina, United States #1243408

These people at this store are low life money hungry pigs.they don't care for your safety or the safety of others on the road.my brother got ripped off by the general manager,then on the way home his trailer came off.he never touched it,only camping world of hope mills.he was so mad he was going to go to the general managers home.