We have had issues from the very start and we are still dealing with lies, no return calls, email nothing from Fairfield, Ohio Camping World.My husband and I bought out motor coach in Sept.

We bought it from the Indy store but we have been dealing with the Fairfield, Ohio store for things that needed done due to living in this area. It's been a total nightmare. Total. They don't care.

They kept it 2 months the 1st time and they literally lied about work they said was done and they absolutely didn't touch it. We don't even want to deal with them but they won't return calls, emails. We have called numerous times & have been told the manager & the service advisor are there. They told us there are parts in that we need to get that are under warranty.

We don't want them touching our Rv. If they will lie about work being done, than they are crooks. They should be ashamed of how they treat all of us. I'm not the only customer with this same complaint.

I have met many out on the road. I myself have worked in the service business with auto & this is no way to treat your customers. Not at all, They are making a ton of money off us and we at least deserve the common respect of a phone call & the truth. I will never buy anything with Cincinnati , Ohio Camping World or another RV with them.

If your considering dealing or buying with them, think twice.

They only care about the sale…after that their done.Worst company I've ever dealt with in my life honestly.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: A damn phone call .

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments