I had the same problem with the service department at the Camping world in Kingston.They put together a tow dolly that I bought brand new and did a totally shoddy job.

One ramp was off center and several of the bolts weren't tightened correctly. Luckily the one main bolt that holds the wheel plate which they failed to tighten didn't come totally lose. I recently tried to get them to adjust the ramp and they want to charge me. They also broke a sky light on my RV sometime in the past three years when we had it serviced and quickly patched it and never told me.

When I finally discovered it they pulled the old "how do we know you didn't break it." Poor service and Marcus never got back to me after I wrote him.STAY AWAY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU LIKE SHODDY WORK, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPENDING MORE MONEY TO GET THE STUFF THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO FIX DONE RIGHT!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments