I bought a brand new coleman camper from Hanover camping world.The slide was giving me problems it hit the ceiling messed up the inside trim.

note I only used it 4 times and I should only have to hit button especially on a new one. I took it back on sept 7 , bob at camping world called me said they can't find anything wrong . Told him they need to check it again he contacted me said slider bars was bent and floor buckled.He told keystone he didn't know the cause, keystone denied it. Then they said said file a claim to my insurance like I did it.

My progressive rep went up bob wouldn't let him take the slide out out said it wasn't usuable my rep found no damage that I did denied it and said it was a defect.

I'm picking it up from camping world to take to rms for them to look at and if they find it was a defect keyston/camping world will pay for repairs my lawyer lost camping deposits for three trips and my agrevation and stress.I should have stayed with Beckleys where they care about their customers needs and give good customer service.They will pay in the long run for the crap they sell and the poor customer service

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Camping world and keystone doesnt honor their warranties, Service or lies.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments