Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I purchased a 2011 Open Range Roamer from Richmond, IN Camping World in November 2015.I paid the extra fees for them to clean the camper, never happened.

I got the camper home and had to clean it myself, found tons of water bugs once we warmed the camper up to clean it, had to bomb the camper 3 times to kill them so I could clean it. Called, left messages and never could get the Camping World Manager to call me back. Fast forward, we went to use the camper in May 2016 and found they had never checked the systems out either has paid for, I had to pay a different repair service to fix the water heater connections as well as other issues that happened from the hot water leak. As of November 2016 the unit needed some repair, we called Nashville Camping World, they were at least kind enough to let us know they did not have the room or time to get us in.

March 2017 we purchased a home in Gulfport, MS and called Biloxi Camping World for repairs. I brought the unit in the last week of April 2017, as of May 2017 had not heard from them since we dropped the camper off, I called and was told by George the service manager he was glad I had called they had no idea whose camper that was. I was told great they could get started on repairs. June 2017 they had received the check from State Farm for repairs, received my ok for repairs as well as some repairs I was willing to pay for, only problem they never tarped or covered my unit in any way when I dropped it off, it was dropped off for a leak as well as their technician found a leak.

In July I was told it was my problem, I needed to supply the tarps and bungie straps for covering the unit, never was told this at drop off. George ended up telling me, I am disabled as well as my daughter, that it was my job to tarp the unit and if we fell off the top oh well my problem also, they are not responsible for our welfare or the units. My daughter went to Rob, the stores general manager, who did come out and tell George that service would have to tarp the unit. In August 2017 I called the vendor for the parts for my unit to find out that Camping World had never ordered the parts, yet George kept arguing with me it was my fault and the vendors fault for slow processing.

Finally the parts were ordered, yet Camping World still says they have no fault in the further water damage, mold and 6 months of them still having my unit with no repair. I have called my attorney now and am trying to make them at least buy the unit back for pay off on the loan. Run do not walk away from any Camping World Purchase you think you might want or repair.

I am an Elite Sams Club member and that meant nothing.All you are as a consumer is a dollar sign not a valued customer, do not let them fool you

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service with repair individuals.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

They are a bunch of ***.They could give 2 *** about you.

Only care about the initial sale.Will never take care of you after the sale.

to Anonymous #1385425

You are so right, have talked to people who have campers for repair, just parts or service at other locations and everyone has the same response, not one person no matter where you go has a kind comment.