They have the worst Customer Care policy that I have ever dealt with, when I purchased our Montana HC from them they said they needed A week to prepare it up for delivery, when I went to pick it up they had done "0" preparation inside or out.In walk through there was still antifreeze stains in sinks and shower carpet was dirty, they did not seem to mind.

They caused damage to the nose cap, with forklift, did not tell us, we found out when we washed it, we took it in Nov.

17, 2015 for warranty work they had it for 5 weeks did nothing until we stopped by there closet doors were warped they said had to order would be in first week Dec. 2015 here it is Feb. 2016 and no doors not even a call, also found another damage to the nose cap caused by forklift. They will not return phone calls until the 3 or 4th or more recalls.

Very unprofessional in customer care.This is not unusual I have spoken with other customer that dealt with other Camping World dealers and it is a standing joke as who has the worst customer care policy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer care policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1400. Camping World needs to "be treated fairly after sale as before sale" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Wow. Sounds like my experience even the same manufacturer RV. Stay away from Jackson Ms, not sure if they are crooks or just incompetent.

JimE

Finally heard from Camping World on 3/4/2016, they thought closet doors had been installed not so rep said I want to come up and check out RV leaving now?Called back in few minuets and said found closet doors, amazing, listen I'll come up Sat.

Morn, no can't do that what about Monday morn? Typical camping world procrastinating on doing something.

We will see if someone shows up Monday (3/7/16).Will report progress if any, by the way said not one thing about damage to RV front cap.