Colfax, North Carolina

We bought our very first camper from the Colfax, NC dealer in October of 2013.We had the camper winterized before we left the dealer because we knew that we would not be using it until it started to get warm.

We ended up having to use it after an extended power outage. When we hooked up at the campground, my wife turned on the water for the kitchen faucet and the head of the faucet came off and I noticed that the shower head was leaking from a crack in the fitting. When I took it up to camping world to have the warranty take care of this, I was told that even thought that dealer was the one that had winterized it, that we had not had the camper winterized for the season and that it was not going to be covered by the warranty. Lets just say that it was a good thing that I worked for a plumber before I was in the military, so I ended up fixing the problem myself.

We were going to use the camper a few weeks ago and the and found more problems with it, I decided that I would not go back to camping world and ended up taking the camper to my local family dealer right down the road from where we lived and ended up trading it in on a new camper that they had.

I will never use camping world again.

Review about: Camping World Warranty.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

GoodSamCareTeam
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #832994

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced.If able please send me a email with your contact information.

We would like help in this matter.

Mark