We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world.We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY.

When we started to use it the slide keeps digging into the kitchen floor. Called Keystone they refuse to fix it. Camping world and Keystone do not stand by the products they sell.

This will be the last trailer I will ever buy from camping world and Keystone.Pictured is what our floor looks like.

Review about: 2014 Keystone Alpine.

I didn't like: Not providing the service to my camper.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution I just wasn't my floor fixed. The slide needs adjusting so it dose t dig up the floor. Tried twice with keystone and they refuse to fix.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

#1072010

Another one of Marcus Leminis Lemons. King of thieves

Camping World Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Camping World Rv Repair Review from Marshall, Missouri Camping World "Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed. Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World. Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning..." Read more IT SEEMS LIKE A FRAUD CASE AT CAMPING WORLD Camping World "BOUGHT A 5TH WHEEL AT CAMPING WORLD IN ST GEORGE UT,HAD A NEW ROOF PUT ON , ALL SAID ,THEY CHEATED US AND AUTO CLUB OUT OF OVER $1000, IN..." Read more Camping World Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Enable IT - Hardware caused fire Enable IT "first day out of the box this device from this company started a fire. their hardware quality is bad. consumer beware. called the ceo Daniel Cook and he did not..." Read more Meetup - San Jose/Campbell riding, hiking and anything fun Meetup "I was denied the group membership access because my profile selfies photo was not good enough.. The Stan person is extremely racist and rude. He said that I did not..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more