We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world.We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY.

When we started to use it the slide keeps digging into the kitchen floor. Called Keystone they refuse to fix it. Camping world and Keystone do not stand by the products they sell.

This will be the last trailer I will ever buy from camping world and Keystone.Pictured is what our floor looks like.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to "i just wasn't my floor fixed. the slide needs adjusting so it dose t dig up the floor. tried twice with keystone and they refuse to fix". This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about 2014 keystone alpine at Camping World was not providing the service to my camper Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments