We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world.We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY.
When we started to use it the slide keeps digging into the kitchen floor. Called Keystone they refuse to fix it. Camping world and Keystone do not stand by the products they sell.
This will be the last trailer I will ever buy from camping world and Keystone.Pictured is what our floor looks like.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not providing the service to my camper
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I just wasn't my floor fixed. The slide needs adjusting so it dose t dig up the floor. Tried twice with keystone and they refuse to fix.
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Alpine
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took my RV to camping world at ST.Augustine FL. first lie Stephen Phillips I bought new tires no problem I told Steve while you have the tires off check..."
- "Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with my experience at Camping World. I apologize for the long review but, if you're buying a RV from this company you should read on: On..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."