We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world.We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY.
When we started to use it the slide keeps digging into the kitchen floor. Called Keystone they refuse to fix it. Camping world and Keystone do not stand by the products they sell.
This will be the last trailer I will ever buy from camping world and Keystone.Pictured is what our floor looks like.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not providing the service to my camper
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I just wasn't my floor fixed. The slide needs adjusting so it dose t dig up the floor. Tried twice with keystone and they refuse to fix.
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Alpine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W. We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette. We were told that it..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."