We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world.We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY.
When we started to use it the slide keeps digging into the kitchen floor. Called Keystone they refuse to fix it. Camping world and Keystone do not stand by the products they sell.
This will be the last trailer I will ever buy from camping world and Keystone.Pictured is what our floor looks like.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not providing the service to my camper
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- I just wasn't my floor fixed. The slide needs adjusting so it dose t dig up the floor. Tried twice with keystone and they refuse to fix.
- Product or service
- 2014 Keystone Alpine
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "I bought a 1999 holiday rambler 36', the sales man told me to come down and look at it, so me and my wife went down, well the sales man..."
- "Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed. Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World. Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."