We purchase two matching chairs from Camping world in Oklahoma City, when we arrived to pick them up we were told that they only had one of the chairs.they refused a request for refund and a request to find the matching chair and delivered non matching chairs.

At the same time we had our 5th wheel in for service pretty simple stuff. a month later we have incurred high charges for work not completed when asked for an itemized statement I got an ridiculous statement which lumped high charges for suWpplies after three request I got three different estimates and no one including the service manager could provide me with accurate charges. I really don't know how such a horrible incompetent company can stay in business suffice to say they will get no more business from me. What the will get is a ton of bad publicity everywhere we go for their incompetence and excessive charges for work not performed.

Horrible company..

Don't trust them to provide any repairs on your camper.While we were there everyone we talked to had horrible similar experiances with there service and sales departments.

Review about: Camping World Rv Part Replacement.

I didn't like: Work completed unsatisfactory, Way we were treated, Miserable service-still, Any of it.

Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Camping World Rv Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.