Had Camping World of Oakwood , Ga.install a SMI braking system for me have taken it back several times to try and get it to work properly.

I had some one to ride in vehicle while towing it and applying brakes and stopping to see if pedal ever moved and it did not. Contacted SMI Corporate office talked to one of there techs after telling him what it was doing he said not wired right .

If they cannot do it right I feel like they need to give me installation fee back or pay somebody that knows what they are doing to fix it.I know this will be completely ignored .

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $445. This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. The most disappointing about camping world part installation at Camping World was way this was handeld from the beginning Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments