2.2
Insurance Quality

Just like Many others we were filled full of ***.Sales person was really nice sent us a bunch of pictures of a 2011 5th wheel that we were interested in.

When I questioned what appeared to be ripples in some of the siding and asked if there was water damage. I was told that it was just the pictures and that there were no water problems. We drove 3 hrs after spending a day installing a 5th wheel hitch in my truck to find that there were ripples in the siding. Again I brought it to the sales person's attention.

I was told no water problems that that some times happens because how they are stored. which is true. But not here. During our first camping trip we noticed the toilet leeks when you first turn on the water.Second trip found soft spot on roof by the ladder and water damage inside the outside kitchen.

These dumb *** were *** enough to leave the roll of caulking up on the roof. Probably should have made sure they cleaned up every thing before they lie about no leaks.

Oh and don't think for a moment they actually do a mechanical check of everything .They would have found the toilet leak as well as the broken hose on the water heater which we found on our walk through which they said they didn't have in stalk but would mail it to me but never sent it tous.

Review about: Heartland Rvs Rv.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments