3.0

Took my travel trailer in for extended warranty repair on refrigerator to Camping World Super Center in Ocala (Summerfield) Fl.Turns out rodents(squirrels) has damaged fridge and had to have whole unit replaced.

Instead of using Good Sam extended warranty, wound up using my USAA insurance as they covered rodent damage on my policy. I did not mind that it took three weeks to get the job done, what upset me is they put a fridge in with the doors opening in the opposite direction of the original which now makes it very awkward to get into fridge. On top of that, prepping the trailer for a road trip, noticed that back room outlets not working. I took it to an RV repair place 5 minutes from my house, Camping World is an hour drive for me, and they found that when they hooked up the fridge electrical, they ran a screw through the wires that shorted out the outlets in the back room.

Accidents happen, I understand that, but to put the fridge in with the doors backwards and then not do a check to make sure all electric was working before turning it back over to me is totally unsatisfactory. Almost $400.00 later at the RV repair center and they finally were able to fix it after having to cut through the new roof vent to access the damaged area. I know I should have taken it back to Camping World but I was to disgusted to go back.

I will also pay the RV repair center by me to get a universal kit to switch the doors on the fridge around.

This person wrote the review because of "poor supervision" of camping world camper service department from Camping World. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $368 and wants Camping World to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was repair service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

I do believe you can swap the doors just as you can with your home fridge