Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my furnace was non working- wanted $129/hr. just to find out what the problem was.
Just to fix all the repairs and the estimate to fix the problem was over $1700! That didn't include actually "fixing" the furnace. One of the problems was the handle for the tv antenna, which my husband fixed in less than five minutes.
My camper was never detailed unless you consider this "detailing". See picture I included.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Recreational Vehicle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Camping World in Fairview OR. After visiting, my family and i agreed the customer service was one of the most non caring service personnel we'd experienced. The..."
- "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..."
- "Camping world in Asheville is the worst experience in my lifetime. Rude, lazy, unorganized, ignorant, never pick up the phone, never call back an if you accidentally get someone on..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."