Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my furnace was non working- wanted $129/hr. just to find out what the problem was.

Just to fix all the repairs and the estimate to fix the problem was over $1700! That didn't include actually "fixing" the furnace. One of the problems was the handle for the tv antenna, which my husband fixed in less than five minutes.

My camper was never detailed unless you consider this "detailing". See picture I included.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of recreational vehicle. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned recreational vehicle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Camping World - Horrible Camping World "The sales person was very deceitful, he stated things were on my Trans Union credit report that were not there, I requested that they verify the error and they refused..." Read more Camping World - Poor Service on 2016 Jayco Eagle Camping World "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..." Read more Camping World - Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Camping World - Jayco Rv Review Camping World "We bought a 27' Jayco 5th wheel which after 2 outings we wanted to gave a handful of items looked at. We took it back to have warranty work done..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more