Hamburg, New York

Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my furnace was non working- wanted $129/hr. just to find out what the problem was.

Just to fix all the repairs and the estimate to fix the problem was over $1700! That didn't include actually "fixing" the furnace. One of the problems was the handle for the tv antenna, which my husband fixed in less than five minutes.

My camper was never detailed unless you consider this "detailing". See picture I included.

Review about: Recreational Vehicle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Camping World - Extended Service Contract Camping World "we purchased a 2015 Jayco pinnacle fifth wheel from Camping World Madison WI in March 2016. We took out the extended warranty because it was a used unit. We took..." Read more Camping World Forest River Rv Review Camping World "Contact the department of motor vehicles,they will send a inspector out.every day past 30 days they will be fined.and or arrested,they don't play around in north Carolina.im in the process..." Read more Camping World 2012 Forest River 24rls Rv Review from Gulf Breeze, Florida Camping World "I bought a 2012 fifth wheel about 2 months ago from Camping World in Gulf Breeze. They held my camper there about 1-2 weeks as I was unable to move..." Read more Camping World Sales Review Camping World "I have been shopping for a new travel trailer.. I found one that I liked at Camping World.. I've been dealing with Camping World in Ocala Florida.. The trailer i..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Living Spaces VIP Protection Plan is a SCAM Living Spaces "I have a similar problem with Living Spaces VIP protection plan. I bought a Summit Space Saver Bed last November. The horizontal wood holding the bed cracked hence because of..." Read more