Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my furnace was non working- wanted $129/hr. just to find out what the problem was.
Just to fix all the repairs and the estimate to fix the problem was over $1700! That didn't include actually "fixing" the furnace. One of the problems was the handle for the tv antenna, which my husband fixed in less than five minutes.
My camper was never detailed unless you consider this "detailing". See picture I included.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Recreational Vehicle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased online a $20 sink cover for my RV from Camping World. The sink cover showed up and was a piece of junk. The edges were sharp and not strait..."
- "We bought a 2014 Alpine in the fall of 2014 at Syracuse camping world. We weren't able to use it till the next spring because we live in Syracuse NY...."
- "Took my travel trailer in to have all hail damage fixed. Insurance claim work is usually *** proof, enter Camping World. Was told skylight,new roof, vent cover,and new awning..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."