Hamburg, New York

Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my furnace was non working- wanted $129/hr. just to find out what the problem was.

Just to fix all the repairs and the estimate to fix the problem was over $1700! That didn't include actually "fixing" the furnace. One of the problems was the handle for the tv antenna, which my husband fixed in less than five minutes.

My camper was never detailed unless you consider this "detailing". See picture I included.

Review about: Recreational Vehicle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Camping World Sales Review Camping World "I have been shopping for a new travel trailer.. I found one that I liked at Camping World.. I've been dealing with Camping World in Ocala Florida.. The trailer i..." Read more Camping World - Poor Service on 2016 Jayco Eagle Camping World "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..." Read more Camping World Rv Repair Review Camping World "Was quoted a price two times on phone drove 1 1/2 hours to store to put a new refrigerator was told a 4 hour job had to stay over..." Read more Camping World Rv Cleaning Service Review Camping World "We purchased a 2009 Coachman Chaparral and from the first walk through before committing to the purchase we expressed concern over a large amout of Lady bugs inside we were..." Read more Clear Choice - Worst decision ever Clear Choice "This is junk dentistry, they don't fix any problems, they ignore what you tell them, and my mouth is much worse off than it was before I went to them...." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more Replicahause - SAV nul Replicahause "Bonjour, J'ai reçu ma montre une Rolex Submariner après 3 semaines. Attention le SAV est nul et le personnel vraiment désagréable. J'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran..." Read more