Moosic, Pennsylvania

I had called the Hanover, PA store 5/18 at 8:00am, got voice mail, left my name & # with message saying I just needed to set up an apt for inspection on our camper which expires end of May. At 10:00 I called back again just to see if anyone would answer, just got voice mail...12:00, same result. About 2:30 I called again this time speaking to the lady who kept transferring my call. She stated one of the workers had walked out the week prior and they were busy and low on staff. I said isn't there anyone there who can just make me an appointment, she said no, that I should just call back again either Tue or Wed. At that point I just said forget it, we'll take it somewhere else. (Never did get a return call back from the message I left on voice mail at 8am)

Today 5/21, when I got home from work at 4:30 I thought I'd give it a try again. This time she didn't even transfer me, she just said I'll take your name and # and take the message over. I said will they call me today, I just need an apt. She said probably not. Once again, left my name and #...no call today...and I wait...

If we don't get a call back by tomorrow to make an apt we are taking our business elsewhere. We are informing our friends and family of this service as well. We feel it's very bad customer service on Camping World's part.

Email I sent to Camping World on 5/21 and 5/29/15

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of camping world camper service department. Camping World needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned camping world camper service department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments