1.3

Update by user Jul 28

Camping world needs to hire more service people to get campers back to customers quicker. add onto shop it's not big enough . It should not take over 1 month to repair a brand new camper and 1 payment already made and not getting to use camper.

Original review posted by user Jul 28

Traded 5th wheel for thor Aclass and used it 1 week had to take back for repairs and it has been sitting on lot for almost 6 weeks still not fixed. I am not happy with camping world Calera alabama or Thor because we bought this camper to use for travel ball but had to pay hotel bills to attend games.

Also was not told that when a semi passes you the coach is all over the road which is a road hazard now we have to pay for something to correct that.

Camper almost 2 months old and we got to use it 1 week so I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER It should be against the law to sell something that sways when a semi passes since this is a great danger to everyone on the road. Angry Sad

Reason of review: Taking to long to repair and swaying should be fixed and not at my expence.

Preferred solution: Fix it.

I didn't like: Fixing taking way to long and not adding bar for sway correction.

Comments

Over 7 weeks and they still haven't fixed motor home.