I went to the St. Augustine Camping Word 4/30/15, to have a “bubble test’ done. This is where the interior of the rig is pressurized and soapy water is brushed over the exterior. Bubbles form where the air is escaping indicating a leak.

I told the service writer what I wanted and that I wanted to see the bubbles. I was told I had to be in the waiting room, but they would show me the leaks when they found them.

Some time later the service writer some in spouting that I need a peel and seal. I ask to see where the bubbles are forming. He told me he could not do that because the fan had been removed from the rig.

I was pissed. I was very specific that I wanted to see where the bubbles were forming and they did not do this.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Camping World. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Camping World.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments