The service advisor looked at my roof because the front roof was coming dislodged .So he told me he would have to look inside the roof to see how much damage there was but looking at the big picture if the whole roof needed to be repaired it would be around 4600.00 dollars that is if the whole roof need replacing.I told him that from my prospective that was not the case because section of the roof could be replaced and I only had 2500.00 dollars to work with .

He said fine . Two day slater Bill called me back and told me he could do all the work with in the 2500 dollars because the on section would be less than half of sheet of plywood. I went to pick up my trailer and bill was not around to be found he left the closing up to the clerk. The funniest thing was she asked me if I was ready to pay for the service with out ever showing me the final product.

I politely told her not until I see the work done. Disaster . The rotten wood was all on the floor, in the closets ,on my bed and the back wall was left with a hole in it from bending the sheet metal back to install the new wood Then I went back to find Bill the service writer who, said he did a 3 point inspection I asked him what kind of inspection did he do and you said that all this cost me 2500. dollars this is what I get a hole in my wall .

He told that that area was a soft spot in the wall and yes that was the out come from repairing the roof. Really!!! So then I knew this was a bad deal coming to camping word. I got my RV and went to the camp.

Fortunate for me it came a big rain and guess what the whole front end repair work leaked. I got a ladder and to my surprise the antenna cable protection sleeve was torn in to and the hole was left open to the air for any thing could come thru. The side molding panel on top still had the rotten wood stinking thru tht you could see right in side the roof .

Never put any caulking to prevent any water from seeping inside the camper.The very thing that caused me problems he left it like before for future damage.

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality and over priced .It just dont add up.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments