Ordered an awkning for my trailer and ask to install a rubber curtain lost a day because the specialist did not ordered the correct hardware and they did not advise on the correct size of the awkning.Took 8 hrs and they dis not install the curtain neither until I got there and made me wait 2 hrs more.

Ordered it again and after a month they were not able to have it or call to update I called after 5 weeks and they confirmed that they had it there with the right colors on the linnen and the hardware.

Drove 1 hr to take the trailer back and after 2 hrs waiting I saw that they were going to install a different style and wrong colors.The *** manager was not there and called to show that he don't care about the lies from his specialist, her lies and just backs up the lies telling that there are errors.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

seibs
Boise, Idaho, United States #679274

My husband are having the same problem with the Camping World in Meridian, Idaho.Our gas valve never worked on our brand new trailer we bought in March 2013 - we advised them 04/07 of the gas valve and we have been waiting since then for the replacement valve.

They have now ordered it for a THIRD time because each shipment before then was the wrong gas valve.Horrible follow through and customer service with this replacement!