2.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Wife has wanted new fifth wheel for years, decided to buy, We have had Jayco and trust jayco.Decided to buy 5th wheel from camping world in greenwood.

Was told to bring our trade in on a Friday and the would install 5th wheel hitch and complete everything to take camper home that evening.. First I was pushed back to the next Monday, didn't have time to install hitch and couldn't do it on Sat. (Weekend Camping Lost). Went to finance.

Shoved a bunch of papers at us to sign.. Tell them you want to see the Last Page First which is everything they include and charge you for, Things like a Wheel & Tire Warranty, Service contract, and a Paint and Body protectant we NEVER as for over $1000.00.. The total for all the things we didn't need, well over $5000.00.. Please look at their final figures FIRST..

Took the camper home the next day the slide would not come out. Called and had to bring it back, lost another weekend of camping, They are VERY bad at not calling or emailing you back unless you get upset. The thing that blew my mind and upset me was Camping world called to set up an appointment for me. Two weeks from the time they called.

When I brought it in they told me it could take another 7 to 10 days to get it worked on. I told them I had and appointment that was made two weeks ago, They advised that was just to get it on the lot. All in all I had to pretty much threaten them in which they finally fixed the things we had problems with, No person buying a NEW CAMPER paying that much money should have to wait 30 days before they can use it. As I paid my first payment, my wife and I used it one weekend and lost over $250.00 in fuel, time, and camping reservations.

Had our previous camper worked on at Gilans, He advised it would take 45 days to get it in, When I delivered it for service, it was done like he promised in 3 days... I hate to say this but camping world only cares about getting them out the door.... Finance: How can someone tell you what your payment will be before they run your credit as well as other figures..

Something just isn't right!!Service: They need prioritize, New Sales, Emergencies and routine maintenance and service; A complete restructure of their service department if you ask me...

Review about: Camping World Rv Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not being contacted when told i would be several times.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments