1.4

I see I am not the only one with a terrible time with camping world.I bought a new Thor motor home at the Camping World in Bartow, Fl.

I have had it back at least 10 times now. Every time I have something done, I have to look at their work and end up doing it the right way myself. I have never had such a bad experience with a company.I made several calls to see when my coach would be ready. My phone calls were answered twice with no idea when I could come and get it.

They knew i already made campground reservations for the next week . I called several times and nobody answered the service line. I left messages with Tammy. Susan, Misty,Daniel, and the elusive service manager that hides in a office that you cannot even see him.

NO RETURN CALLS! I finally called the service dept. and blocked my phone ID and you guessed it, they have caller ID and will not answer your call when they see who it is. The blocked number worked.

Daniel told me they were working on my coach. It was ready that afternoon. When I picked it up it was obvious that the service dept. ignored my calls when they could see who it was.

Some work was not completed and when I asked Daniel if I could have paperwork on the work done, she said there was no paperwork, they just fixed it.????????????? I brought the coach home and was getting ready for our trip, now the overhead bed above the cockpit will not come down. I will take it to Kissimmee Fla. to have the work done.

I wilI never go back to Camping World in Bartow. I would definitely never consider buying another anything from this company. Do not even think of going there, unless you want to join the mass of people that have already been sadly disappointed.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!My new motor home is going to lazy Days in Tampa and I will eat the difference and get rid of Camping World for good.

Review about: Camping World Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service department or the work done at this location.

Had an Experience with Camping World?

Comments

Hastings, Michigan, United States #1296755

Omg!Something needs to be done at a higher level to make this company step up.

I called so many times with no one returning phone calls and it rings and rings. I've been there and watched the girls talk stand around with phones ringing! Bad business!! They sold us a lemon!!!!!

I thought Tom rapers service was horrible omg!! I didn't think they could get any worse but they sure did. No pride in their easy a jobs!!! No one cares!

I can't believe camping world is still in business.. our camper is trash !!

Even an extended warranty does no good!!I hope people read this before deciding to buy from them